Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Red, White and Pretty Pants

Today I have the first of two Fourth of July themed looks for you! I'm featuring these awesome earrings from Shop Pretty Pants! They have super cute jewelry, including this Cassie necklace which I will be styling in a future shoot! I actually don't tend to wear larger earrings a whole lot, but these are literally PERFECT! When I got them in the mail, it was like they were hand-picked for me! I love them! I pulled my hair back on one side so I could show them off. They would also be the perfect compliment to an updo for a special event or to fancy up a basic ponytail! Do yourself a favor and get them! (Oh, and they're on sale!)
My hubby and I went to dinner last night at Gabbi's Mexican Restuarant to celebrate our one year engagement anniversary because it's where we went to dinner the night we got engaged! If you live in the area, GO. And get the Queso Fundido. #yourewelcome I decided to go for a bit of a festive look for dinner seeing as it's almost my FAVE holiday evaaa. I literally love it all, the barbecues and swimming and fireworks and friends and America. It's everything I love about summer in one day. Stay tuned for my second patriotic post later this week! Happy hump daaaaaaay!

P.S. EXCUSE my hair ties on my wrist. I literally forget about them almost every time I do a shoot, and they're super noticeable in this one! I always keep one on my wrist because when I want my hair up, I want it up now. Ha. Guess it's just gonna be my thang.












Dress: H and M; similar here
Shoes: Target here
Earrings: c/o Shop Pretty Pants here
Belt: Old; similar here
Purse: Ross 
Lipstick: NYX Indie Flick

No comments:

Post a Comment