Friday, July 11, 2014

Striped Maxi

Happy Friday, Everyone! Hope you all have had a fabulous week! As for me, mine has been mostly vacation-like! I think everyone got their hair done right before summer was in full swing, and so I had a little bit of a dead week. I would have liked to be working more but since I make my own schedule, I was able to plan my week so I had some time off! I got to go down to the beach twice and spend some time with friends. So great. Now I work today and tomorrow, and hopefully my husband and I are gonna go to the OC County Fair Saturday night because it opens this weekend!
This outfit is fairly simple. I paired a striped maxi with my trusty booties (seriously BEST purchase; you should still get them :P). I brought along a sweater just in case, and just pulled my hair into a simple ponytail. As a hairstylist, I'm always doing so many different things with my hair and usually wearing it down so a simple ponytail is sometimes a nice change. Thanks for reading! Have the best weekend!
Xoxoxo, Christine










Sweater: Styles for Less; similar here
Maxi Dress: Kaitlyn Clothing; similar here
Booties: TJ Maxx; almost exact here
Purse: Forever 21; similar here

No comments:

Post a Comment