Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Half-Up Mohawk Tutorial

         


Good morning ladies! I did this hairstyle last week and had a ton of response to it and a few requests for a tutorial so here it is! It's really much easier than it looks! I hope it all makes sense, and please let me know if you have any questions!
I had a great birthday weekend! My hubby and I went to a concert at House of Blues where my high school friend performed! Her name is Ashlee Morton, and you should DEFINITELY check her out. Her voice is incredible and her songs are so full of emotion. My fave. Then on my actual birthday I went running while my hubby made breakfast, and then I had waffles and ice cream for breakfast! My brother and his wife do it for birthdays, and I was with them one time when they did, and I decided I wanted it to be our birthday tradition too because it's so delish. I mean hello, ice cream for breakfast? Yes please! We went kayaking in Newport Harbor after breakfast and then to my grandma's for swimming and dessert with our families! I haven't played in a pool or did flips off the diving board like I did that day in years. It was so fun! Oh and then last night I got to go to sushi with one of my best friends, and we ate so much and chatted about life, and I had a firework type thing in my birthday dessert so it was pretty awesome! Anyways, thanks for reading! I'm off to lunch with some friends to chat about an upcoming fashion/pop-up shop event so stay tuned for details on that!

xoxoxo, Christine



No comments:

Post a Comment