Friday, July 18, 2014

Lace Tunic and a Turban

Ladies! I figured out how to wear your workout gear in public and look acceptable! :P I've had this tunic for quite some time and have only ever worn it as a swim cover-up! Then the other day, I had a bright idea to try something new under it that I could wear out (funny, in the links I put below are similar styles, but I hadn't even seen that!). I am wearing spandex workout shorts and a bralette type top under it. I also was wanting a turban but realized that all I had to do is take one of my scarves I had and fold it right. You can watch the tutorial I used here. Seriously loving this fun style! Hope you all try at least part of it out!

How's everyone's week been? Mine has been great! Just been working and working out and hanging out with friends and my hubby! He will be gone this weekend for his monthly Marine training so I'll have to figure out what I'm gonna do! If you live in the area, I have a friend setting up her pop-up fashion shop at my salon, The Hair Lounge, in Yorba Linda tomorrow. Come check it out!












Lace Tunic: Hurley (old); similar long version here and here
Scaf: Amazon here
Necklace: Forever 21; similar here
Shoes: Platos Closet; similar here (on sale!) and here

No comments:

Post a Comment