Friday, July 4, 2014

Peace, Love and AMERICA

Happy Fourth of July!!!! Yay America! Yay barbecues! Yay fireworks! It's the best day ever. I love being in the sunshine and summertime celebrating. I scored this outfit at Marshall's the other day for less than $30 for the top AND shorts! Can you say score?! I love places like Marshall's because they always have fun trendy things for a great deal, and they're sometimes different than what everyone else has. I had been wanting one of these off the shoulder tops so I was so excited when I found this one, and I obviously had to pair it with these shorts for a fun patriotic outfit!

I hope you all have the BEST day with your family and friends! We are going to workout at CrossFit this AM, then home to get ready (I'll obvi be putting on this outfit!), and then off to a fun day with friends! Can't wait!

xoxo,
Christine









     

                                                                

          















Top: Marshall's; similar style here and here
Shorts: Marshall's; similar here
Wedges: Target; similar here
Sunnies: Vince Camuto; similar here
Purse: Forever 21; similar here (on sale!)

No comments:

Post a Comment