Tuesday, July 22, 2014

The Basics

Sometimes it's good to just stick with the basics like a tee and shorts! I added a blazer and my favorite necklace to dress it up a bit. I wore this outfit last week on a date night with my hubby to The Ranch Enchilada. It's a new Mexican place that opened up next to my work, and basically I'm always up for anything Mexican. I could eat chips and salsa every day for the rest of my life and be happy. So good chips and salsa is a must! And this place has bomb chips and salsa so they're a winner in my book! Hope you all are having a great week! I have a fun shoot coming this week for Pretty Pants Boutique that I teamed up with my photographer friend plus a bonus shoot coming for MY BIRTHDAY on Sunday! So stay tuned! Thanks for reading!

xoxoxo, Christine












Tee: Rubbish via Nordstrom; similar here
Shorts: H & M denim cut and distressed by me; similar here
Blazer: Lauren Conrad via Kohl's; similar here
Shoes: Love D here
Necklace: Charlotte Russe; similar here
Clutch: Styles for Less

No comments:

Post a Comment