Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Floral Romper and a Statement Stone

Hello, ladies! How was that Fourth of July weekend for ya?! Let me just say, I wish I could go back. Three days of no work, my hubby, friends and family and fireworks, and of course, ice cream and coffee. Basically perfect. Oh, and we went to the beach too. And I got to see my cutie pie nephew and babysit while everyone else was unpacking after moving. So I definitely got the better end of the deal. 
Now on to this outfit! I am LOVING this floral romper. Its light and airy and has a Free People vibe to it but its price point was better suited to my budget needs. (Thanks, TJ Maxx for always delivering!). I paired it with my Forever 21 denim vest and this new gem from Shop Pretty Pants! It's the cutest little bright pink stone, and all the stone shapes and sizes vary which I think is pretty cool because yours and mine won't be exactly the same! Make sure you check them out! I pinned this hairstyle the other day on Pinterest, and I had to try it! To see what kind of things I'm pinning, you can follow me here! Hope you all have a great Tuesday!!! xoxox, Christine

















Romper: TJ Maxx; similar here and here
Denim Vest: Forever 21; similar here and here
Necklace: c/o: Shop Pretty Pants here
Shoes: American Eagle (old); similar here
Purse: Forever 21; similar here

No comments:

Post a Comment