Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Triple Snake Braid Hair Tutorial

Hiiiii guyssss! So I did it! My first ever video hair tutorial! It was actually much easier to do than I expected. I've been nervous to do one because I thought it would be hard, and I would feel awkward like I was talking to myself but it actually wasn't that bad at all! Sooo here it is! I LOVEEE braids, and I love trying all sorts of different things with them. The options are endless! I hope you like this one and it makes sense and all that. If you try it out, let me know how it goes for you, and post a photo, and tag me @mox_ie and hashtag #moxiebennetthair on Instagram so I can see it and comment! And don't let the appearance of this style fool you, all you have to know how to do is a basic braid!
P.S. Sorry for the awkward video still below. Not sure how to fix that. :P Scroll down for video! Enjoy!
P.P.S. If you don't care about watching me curl my hair and prepare it etc and just want to know how to do the braid, skip to 5:14 on the video!

xoxoxo, Christine





Top: Forever 21 (old); but love this
Lipstick: NYX Matte in Nude






2 comments:

  1. Love this braid tutorial. It didn't look that easy. I can't wait to try it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It really is! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete