Friday, May 2, 2014

Easy Breezy

Beautiful Cover Girl (Don't lie. You were thinking it too!) So Wednesday when I did these photos, we had crazy weather here! It got all hot and windy and there was a fire nearby so the air was GROSSS. On those kind of days you just want something cool and light to put on so that's why I opted for this cotton button up shirt. I've been into tying my cotton shirts up because it goes along with the shorter shirt trend without having to get a new shirt! I even turned one of mine into a crop last week by tying it up higher and pairing it with a high-waisted skirt.t I'm all about reinventing what you already have! I also loving buttoning these shirts all the way up because it gives it more of a preppy look. 
Guys, the blogging community is kind of crazy. There are so many girls out there doing it, and I randomly made a friend through Instagram. Like we actually started texting and hope to meet some day kind of friends. Check out her blog Moda Prints, and keep your eye out for the fun fashion collab that Alena and I are going to be doing in the near future!
It's Friday! That doesn't mean much for me usually because I'm in the salon on Saturdays but I'm happy for all of you. :P Have a great weekend!







Button up: Hurley (Old); similar here
Denim shorts: Forever 21; similar here
Flats: Target; almost exact here
Purse: Target; similar here
Sunnies: Vince Camuto; similar here

No comments:

Post a Comment