Thursday, May 22, 2014

Dressing Up with a Formal 'Do, Part 2

Happy Friday, Ladies! Today I have part two of my dressing with a formal 'do post. This would obviously be a look you could go for for an extra special event like prom or something. I got this dress last fall from Lulu's for the Marine Corps Ball that I went to with my hubby. Let me tell you, I was soooo excited to go. After all it had been like 10 years since high school prom. I hope we go again this year so I have another reason to get dressed up all fancy. Or else I'll just keep dressing up for you all. ;) I love a statement red dress for special occasions. Just something about it that says classy and elegant but still makes you memorable. I paired it with my FAVORITE statement necklace and a simple with clutch. 
My hubby and I were in Vegas all week (ok, so going to Vegas to lay out while your hubby works isn't all it's cracked up to be! I got so bored. :P I needed a friend to talk to or something! Just ask Ben. I was like a little puppy dog when he got home), and now we are headed to San Diego for the weekend to watch the CrossFit Regionals. I love going to CrossFit competitions! Seriously so fun and insipring, and this time we have friends competing! I will also probably be wearing only workout clothes all weekend because it's what you do. No complaints here.
Happy Memorial Weekend! Hope you all do something fun!









Dress: Lulu's; similar herehere and here
Necklace: Forever 21; similar here
Clutch: Styles for Less; similar here
Lipstick: NYX Extra Creamy Round in Eros

No comments:

Post a Comment