Friday, May 9, 2014

Knotted Half-Up Tutorial


Guys! It's Friday. I just finished at work for the day and the weekend! Soooo excited. And my hubby got off early today too so he's already home! Yipee! We have so much time together this weekend, and I can't wait. It's long overdue! I don't really know what we're doing yet, maybe go down to Balboa Island tonight and get chocolate covered bananas (literally the only way I'll eat bananas is frozen or in a smoothie; the texture of them otherwise grosses me out for some reason :P). And celebrate our mamas too, of course!
So a few weeks ago, I posted a photo of this hairstyle and had a lot of response to it so I decided to do a tutorial on it for you so here you go! I love doing all different types of hairstyles; you can take a concept, braiding, knotting etc and do so much with it depending where and how you do it on your head! If you do this don't forget to tag me so I can see it, and hashtag it #moxiebennetthair. 

Xoxo, Christine


No comments:

Post a Comment