Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Halter Top and Skater Skirt

Good morning and happy Wednesday! I can't wake up this morning, probably because I'm still waiting for the coffee to brew. :P I'm so excited because I just have one client this morning, and then I'm off to the beach with my bestie to catch up on some rays and good conversation!
I got this fun little halter on clearance a few weeks ago, and I'm loving it! (It's still available below for only $5!!!) It is a different style than most of my shirts so I love that, and I'm always having the hardest time figuring out what to pair this skirt with because it's a soft grey color so I was so excited that this top worked with it!
Hope you all have the best day. 
xoxo, Christine









Top: Styles for Less here
Skirt: Local Boutique, similar here
Shoes: Love D; similar here
Purse: Styles for Less; similar here
Sunnies: Forever 21; almost same here

No comments:

Post a Comment