Monday, May 26, 2014

Floral Pants and Crop

Happpppy Memorial Day, Everyone! I hope today you take a minute to think about all of those who have sacrificed and continue to sacrifice their lives and their time for our freedoms. Today I am especially thankful for my husband who serves in the Marine Corps Reserves with the Crash Fire Rescue (and Brett and Mike!) and my brother, Luke, an F-16 Figther Pilot for the Air Force.
This outfit is from one of our nights out in Vegas when we went to dinner and walked around the hotels. I love anything I can pair with a crop top, and these pants are the most comfortable thing ever. Ben says they look like pajamas but I don't really care. :P I also added my leather vest to the outfit for some warmth and interest.

Hope you all have the best day. Tomorrow is back to work for me after over a week off, and I'm actually excited!

xoxoxo, Christine 












Crop top: Foreign Exchange here
Floral Pants: Local Boutique; similar here and here
Leather Vest: Nordstrom BP; similar here
Shoes: Love D Shoes here
Purse: Styles for Less; similar here
Sunnies: Vince Camuto; similar here
Necklace: Target; similar here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment