Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Cutout Dress

Words cannot express how happy I am that today is today. I have been working every day since last Tuesday, and I was supposed to work until Friday when I leave to Boston but the shoot I was going to do today got cancelled. #sohappy #le-sigh I am currently sitting in bed in my PJ's, drinking coffee, and have no idea what I'm even gonna do today. So it's pretty much amazing. I'm sure I'll eventually get up and wash the dishes and do some laundry and errands and go for a run but for now, I am uber content. 
As for the dress! Seriously one of the most comfortable, well-made things I have! I have a few items from Leith, and I have been extremely impressed with the quality. I bought this dress last summer and wore it for some of my engagement photos. I love that the cutouts are tasteful so you can wear it almost anywhere! And if you, can't tell in the photos, in person it has this amazing glossy coating on it. I love it! Hope you all have a wonderful week. After today, two more days of work for me, and then I'm off to Boston to run the Boston Marathon! Weeeeeee!










Dress: Nordstrom (old); similar here and here, also love this black one
Shoes: Mudd via Kohl's here
Clutch: Thrifted; similar here
Sunnies: Windsor (old); similar here and here
Necklace: Forever 21 (purchased in store); similar here and here
Bracelet: B Poy & Jo here; also similar here
Lipstick: NYX Extra Creamy Round in Summer Love

No comments:

Post a Comment