Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Just Peachy

Good morning! I've been looking for the perfect top to go with these pants, and I finally found it! These are the only not skinny denim I own, and I feel like I always have the hardest time figuring out what shirt to wear with them that compliments the style. This fun peplum tee from TJ Maxx does just that! It sort of breaks up the shape so that you're not wide all the way down. :P
Hope everyone has a great Wednesday! As for me, I'm off to CrossFit soon! I took a break for a few weeks since I was running the marathon, and I can't wait to go back! I just did my first post-marathon run yesterday too! I had been missing it already. haha. 
xoxo, Christine










Top: TJ Maxx; similar styles here, here and here
Denim: YMI; similar here and here
Wedges: Target (old); similar here
Sunnies: Vince Camuto: similar here
Purse: Styles for Less; similar here
Turquoise necklace: Old; simlar here
Elephant necklace: Forever 21 here
Lipstick: NYX Matte in Nude

No comments:

Post a Comment