Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Sunflowers and Festival Season

Who's ready for festival season?! I got my wardrobe but not my ticket, unfortunately. But maybe those of you going will still be inspired! If it were up to me, I would be going to Stagecoach. (But probably in Coachella clothes :P) I LOVE country music. I have had Luke Bryan's "Play it Again" on repeat these last few days. OH, also. Sunflowers are my FAVORITE. And the hubby knows that so we had a bouquet on our kitchen table, and I grabbed one on the way out!
As for this outfit I love a cute crop with high waisted shorts and a kimono. Keeps the crop top looking classy!
Happy Hump Day, Ya'll. :)
















Kimono: Kaitlyn Clothing; similar here and here
Crop Top: Brandy Melville; similar here
Shorts: Urban Outfitters; similar here and here
Booties: Target; similar here
Hat: Target here; also similar here
Sunnies: Vince Camuto; similar here
Bracelets: Thrifted 



No comments:

Post a Comment