Monday, April 7, 2014

Stripes and Sombreros

Boy am I glad it's Monday. I know most people hate Mondays but with my hair dresser schedule, I live for Mondays! I even worked yesterday so today is my first day off in like six days. I plan to drink lots of coffee, lounge around, run and then lounge around some more. Maybe fold the giant pile of laundry in the living room if I feel like it.
If you haven't noticed yet, I'm fully embracing the 90's comeback. Loving overalls and brights and florals and snapbacks. This top is actually a peplum I tucked in but I am so ready to buy some bodysuits! (I actually can't believe I'm saying that. I LOVED them as a kid. For some reason I thought they were so cool and made me feel grown up. haha weird.) Also, you can't tell very well in these photos, but this lip color is an awesome orangey color. Love it. Hope you all have the best week!
 









Top: Charlotte Russe; similar here, here, and here
Shorts: TJ Maxx (old); similar here and here
Hat: Thrifted; similar here; also craving THIS
Shoes: Converse here
Sunnies: Windsor (old); similar here
Watch: Target Mens (old); almost exact here
Purse: Thrifted; similar here
Lipstick: NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick in Haute Melon

No comments:

Post a Comment