Friday, April 11, 2014

Leather Track Shorts and a Statement Necklace

The most basic outfit can be dressed up just by adding some texture and accessories! I love these shorts! They're so comfy, and they add a little more pizazz to your outfit than your basic black shorts. Also, this necklace. Can't stop wearing it! It's so glam and dresses up any outfit! I've decided that having a white button up shirt is a must. I've worn it three times just this week! And I love that it has some texture to it so it's not as basic as it could be!
Happy Friday! It's another busy weekend ahead. My hubby is gone for his monthly training for the Marines. And I have work and a bridal shower tomorrow, and then I'm doing a wedding Sunday. Seems like that's the MO for this month!









Top: Kohl's here (WAY on sale)
Short: Nordstrom Rack (old); similar here and here
Jacket: Forever 21 (old); similar here and here
Necklace: Forever 21 here
Bracelets: Old
Purse: Thrifted; similar here
Lipstick: NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil in Burgundy

No comments:

Post a Comment