Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Casual Camo

Hi guys! I'm home! If you were following me over the weekend on Instagram, you knew I was running the Boston Marathon! I can't even begin to describe the honor that it was to be there. I will probably do a post with a few photos later this week on what it was like to be there and all that. It was an unforgettable experience, especially after the tragedy last year. That town is full of a sense of pride for their marathon that I have never seen before. The entire race route was like a finish line with over a million spectators. I'll tell you about my personal experience and the challenge of the race for me in a future post. 
This outfit is probably exactly the type I'll be wearing this week (minus the heels!) because my body is so sore I don't want to do a thing! I love a good casual outfit dressed up with some accessories to make it more put together. Hope you all have a fabulous week!











Camo T-shirt: Pipelime (sold out); same here
Denim: Paige; same style here
Wedges: Target (old); similar here
Purse: Ross; similar here, splurge here
Necklace: Old; similar here
Sunnies: American Eagle via Marshalls; similar here; same style, different color here
Lipstick: NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick in Haute Melon

No comments:

Post a Comment