Friday, April 4, 2014

Whatever Forever: Business Casual

It's FRIDAY! Weeeee! That means my bff gets married tomorrow, and I get to dance my booty off (my FAVE) so it's a good day! I love a little business casual look every once in a while! Makes me feel all professional. And with this outfit, I threw in a fun graphic tee to make it not so serious. I love this blazer too! Snagged it in at Kohl's shopping spree with my gram. I'm also loving experimenting with knots in my hair! This style I just knotted my hair and add pieces each time like you would with a french braid. P.S. Don't mind my chipped nails! #eeeeek. One day at the salon cutting and coloring and washing ruins any paint job. Have a great weekend! xoxoxo







Muscle Tee: Brandy Melville; similar here
Blazer: Kohl's; similar here
Denim: Foreign Exchange; almost exact here
Flats: Forever 21 here
Necklace: Forever 21 (recently purchased in store); similar here
Lipstick: NYX Matte in Indie Flick

No comments:

Post a Comment