Thursday, August 14, 2014

In the Trenches














Dress: H and M; similar here
Trench Coat: H and M; similar here and here
Purse: Forever 21; similar here
Shoes: TJ Maxx; similar here
Hat: Coco Rose Boutique; similar here

Good morning, and happy Thursday! I'm sitting in bed with coffee so I'm pretty sure it's gonna be a good day. In the words of teenagers nationwide, I will say about this outfit, "I literally can't even..." :P. I was wanting a trench coat for a while but was still unsure of them until I ended up snagging this one at a sale at H and M. I'm. In. Love. I told my hubby when I was getting ready that I felt like a character Mad Men, and he looked at me like I was a weirdo and said, "You mean like the guys in Mad Men?" (BTW we don't even watch that show; I'm just guessing :P). Yes, duh the guys. Whatever. Anyways, I love this whole combination, and it's perfect for us here in Southern California who have quite a bit longer to wait for cooler temperatures. I will say though, I can't wait to pair it with some distressed denim! Oh, is anyone else loving burgundy for the coming fall season! I know I am!

Sooooo I'm super duper duper duper excited because in a week my hubby and I are going to Salt Lake to see my brother, sister-in-law and their three little girls. I have a four-month-old baby niece that I haven't met yet either! I can't wait! The girls will be so much fun, and we always eat the best food and hang out and my brother and his wife show us all around their favorite places. I'm also hoping to bump into Cara Loren, duh. And why couldn't Amber wait a week to move? Um hellllloooo. :P Those are my two favorite bloggers and the original inspiration behind my starting mine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment