Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Montana Blues: Part 2













Top: Montana Blues here
Leggings: Kaitlin; similar here
Jacket: Kaitlin; similar here
Heels: TJ Maxx; similar here
Earrings: Montana Blues here

Happy Wednesday, Ladies! For my second look with Montana Blues, I went with something a little more dressy! This top can be flipped around and worn "backwards" to create a drapey front! I think it's so fun that you can pick how you want to wear the top depending on what you're in the mood for. These sparkly charcoal grey hoops are from them as well. They're a perfect compliment to an "up" hairstyle and add enough sparkle that I didn't need to add a necklace to my drapey top. :) Don't forget that with the code MOXIE15, you get 15% off of your purchase from Montana Blues!
I'm off to Utah this morning! I can't wait to play with my nieces! The two older ones called me this morning and were telling me how we're gonna play in their kitchen and play house. Cannot wait for a little vacay with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment