Saturday, August 30, 2014

iPhone Lately

                                 
Did I mention I love these pants? :P

                       
And if you love coffee, you NEED this shirt (Forever 21)

                                   

                                 
^^^tutorial coming soon!

Top: TJ Maxx
Skirt: Forever 21

                                  
The coolest hanging succulents at the Anaheim Packing District

                      
Top: Marshall's
Pants: Marshall's
Sunnies: Kaitlyn

How cute are they?!?!?  My little nieces. Love.

OH and he's pretty cute too. Love him the MOST.

Hat: Target
Sweater: H and M
Jeans: Paige
Birks: Target

I thought I would share a few photos from my Instagram lately that haven't made it to the blog! If you have any more specific questions about anything I posted, please let me know! Hope you all are having the best holiday weekend! My hubby and I are enjoying just being a little lazy around the house and don't have any big plans for the weekend but that's just fine by me!

xoxoxo,
Christine







No comments:

Post a Comment