Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Polka Dots and Peplum











Top: TJ Maxx; similar here
Skirt: Thrifted; similar here and here
Shoes: Target here
Purse: Susie's Deals; similar here

Hello friends! Back after the weekend. My weekend was very eventful! Ben was gone for five days so I really worked on making lots of plans this time because sometimes I get bored and lonely if I don't. The biggest thing I did this weekend was a CrossFit competition at our gym! It was my first time ever competing in anything besides running, and it was the best experience!  I get very competitive if you were wondering. :P I had so much fun and was inspired and ended up tying for third with two other girls. And then Saturday night when I was lying around because it's all I wanted to do, I got a call from Ben saying he was coming home early! If you are at all familiar with the Marines, that literally NEVER happens. I was the happiest girl ever. 
While Ben was gone, my little sister spent the night, and we went thrifting, and I got this skirt for TWO DOLLARS. I couldn't believe it! I paired it with this polka dot button up and my red espadrille wedges from Target. Also, my hairdo is so simple to do! I literally put the headband on with my hair down and just tucked all the hair into the headband! So easy and so cute! I hope you all have the best day! Be on the lookout for an announcement about a fun event coming soon!

xoxoxo,
Christine


No comments:

Post a Comment