Friday, August 1, 2014

Boho Babe

Good morning, and happy Friday! Everyone always celebrates Fridays but I work a lot of Saturdays so when I see all these TGIF posts, I'm like hold up what about me? I need some TGIS love in this news feed. Tomorrow. :P Ha, but actually I don't reallllly care that much because I love my job!
Anywaysss. I got these pants and crop at Marshall's, and I love them both so much! I can't tell you how many compliments I got on these pants when I wore them out! Such a fun color and pattern! Also, if you don't already have one of these necklaces, you should. I literally wear it three times a week! It instantly glams up the most basic outfit. I'm probably going to have to expand my collection of such necklaces because I should probably stop wearing it so much. Hope you all have the best weekend, and I'll see you back next week!

xoxoxo,
Christine







Crop Top: Marshall's; similar here
Pants: Marshall's; similar here
Necklace: Charlotte Russe; similar here
Purse: Forever 21; similar here

No comments:

Post a Comment