Friday, August 22, 2014

God is GREATER














Shirt: The Light Blonde here (Check their Instagram @thelightblonde for restocking info); Skirt: Windsor Store, similar here
Kimono: Ross; similar here; Boots: Target,similar hereBelt: Thrifted; Bag: H and M, similar here

Can I just tell you how AMAZING this shirt is?! The symbols on the shirt stand for "God is greater than our ups and downs". I absolutely love it. It's an amazing reminder that no matter what happens in this life, God IS greater. I'm not usually one to wear "religious" t-shirts because they tend to be to blatant for me. Don't get me wrong, I will tell anyone who asks about relationship with God. I love this tee because it has an amazing message behind it but also just looks like a really awesome graphic tee. The Light Blonde has created a winner with this one! I paired it with this acid wash midi from Windsor and some boots and a kimono. I've been obsessed with adding a kimono to everything lately because I think it can complete an outfit perfectly!
Ben and I are currently in Utah visiting my brother and his wife and their three girls. We are having a blast! We went on this amazing hike yesterday to a waterfall and also to get ice cream at Farr's, this famous place out here. The girls are so fun and are constantly asking questions and they call us "Uncle Ben" and "Aunt Christine", and I love it. Hope you all have the best weekend!

xoxoxo,
Christine



No comments:

Post a Comment