Thursday, August 7, 2014

Flare Denim and Stripes

Can you believe flare denim are making a comeback? I thought I would be living in skinny jeans forever! I can't wait to get some high-waisted flares to pair with a crop top too! I got these ones for a steal at Ross. Seriously I find random stuff there all the time. If you check in to those places regularly, you can usually find some good stuff!
This afternoon I'm heading down to San Diego to see my hubby (he left Tuesday night for training, boo), and I can't wait. We love Yard House (nachos or wings every time) and are having a date night there in San Diego tonight! Yay!
Yesterday, my hubby sent me the verse of the day from the iPhone Bible app, and it really got me thinking.

"Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things." Colossians 3:1-2. 

I really want to make this a habit of mine, to put my focus on things that actually matter. It's so easy to get caught up in ourselves and our desires and things but at the end of the day, none of that really matters. What matters isn't tangible. It's the joy and peace and love that flow out of a heart that's fulfilled. So I'm gonna set my heart on the real stuff. 

xoxoxo, 
Christine









Tee: Kaitlyn; similar here
Denim: Marshall; similar here and here
Bag: Africa! :P; similar here

1 comment: