Monday, October 13, 2014

Bodysuits and Boyfriend Jeans










 Body Suit: TJ Maxx, similar here Denim: American Eagle Here; Shoes: Love D, similar hereSunnies: Windsor, similar here


Guys. I just got back from walking all around Disneyland and California Adventure all day long (I'm writing this last night). And I'm so beat. Like I couldn't have hung for any longer, maybe even would have left sooner. :P I went with my hubby's whole family (his EIGHT brothers and sisters and his parents). Unfortunately Ben had to work so he didn't get to come. :( But it was still super fun, and I got my happiest place on earth fill. I seriously LOVE Soarin' Over California so much. It makes me happy to live where we do in such a beautiful place! Now I'm ready for this week to be over already. :P My hubby has been working way too many hours, and I MISS him. But I'm mostly ready for the end of the week because Sunday is our ONE YEAR anniversary! And we are headed up to Santa Barbara for a few nights to celebrate. I. Can't. Wait. I have a fun wedding post coming later this week so stay tuned!

I wore this outfit a few weeks ago on a coffee date with my hubby to Portola Coffee Lab at the OC Mix Mart. Boyfriend jeans are my absolute favorite right now. I just can't have enough pairs! These American Eagle ones are way baggier than most I own. Actually if I unrolled them, you might think I stole my little brother's jeans. But I love that about them! Last time I wore them I paired them with a crop, and this time I paired them with a body suit! Normally I actually really love loose tees with boyfriend jeans but because these are extra baggy I like to contrast them with a tighter piece. It also helps to keep a feminine look to the outfit. What is your favorite way to wear boyfriend jeans?

No comments:

Post a Comment