Friday, March 28, 2014

White Denim, Floral and Braids

Happy Friday, Everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful week and are looking forward to the weekend! I am heading out pretty soon on a 20-mile training run for the Boston Marathon (Eeeeeek! No matter how comfortable I am with running, I always get nervous before long runs!). Then tomorrow I have a bachelorette party for my bff and old roomie, GemmaI! (I hope I can walk after that run. And dance!)  I'm excited. I love girly time and celebrating love and happiness.

Now about this outfit. I've always loved the combination of white on white but I thought this top made it a little more fun with a similar neutral color combo. I snagged this fun top from Phillip Lim on the clearance rack at Target. #thumbsup Also, these shades are my new faves! You can't tell super well in the photos but they're almost like a rose gold color and super sparkly!

Have a great weekend! xoxo











Top: Phillip Lim for Target; similar style here
Denim: Old Navy (old); similar here
Wedges: Target (old); similar here
Purse: Steve Madden; similar here
Sunnies: Kaitlyn (purchased in store last week!); similar here and here
Watch: Nordstrom BP; similar here
Bracelets: Old

No comments:

Post a Comment