Monday, March 24, 2014

Climbing Miss Daisy

 Sooo the other day when we were taking photos, my hubby had this grand idea for me to climb up on a little brick ledge. It was kind of high, and I'm kind of short. But when I tried to tell him no, he just said, "You'll be fine; you do CrossFit." :P I literally had to step on his leg then his hand to get up.  And then to get down I just sat on his shoulders like a five-year-old. I was a little freaked out. But the photos turned out cute...keep scrolling. So I guess it was worth it. And after all this we went to dinner and devoured chips and salsa and yummy Mexican food. I could literally live off of chips and salsa. Mmmm.
As for this cute outfit, it's from Windsor! At least the jumpsuit and kimono are. I have been surprised at how much I love shopping online from there! This jumpsuit is so comfy and a fun different kind of piece to put on. Also love the kimono. It will definitely be a spring and summer staple! Do yourself a favor, and get one!













Jumpsuit: Windsor (old); similar here 
Kimono: Windsor here
Shoes: Mudd via Kohls here 
Purse: Thrifted; simliar here
Sunnies: Vince Camuto, similar here
Necklace: Forever 21 here
Bracelets: Thrifted and here and here
Lipstick: NYX Extra Creamy Round in Summer Love

No comments:

Post a Comment