Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Braids and a Midi Dress

Saturday, Ben and I went down to Laguna Beach. It was such a beautiful day. We just walked around, looked in shops, people watched (I LOVE seeing all the different types of people out and about), shared a frozen banana and took a few pictures, of course.
My fave thing about this look is my hair! If you follow my Instagram, you saw me post it the other day. I was on Pinterest and was inspired to try out a new style. I was so happy because doing braids like this on yourself is actually a huge challenge so I was excited it worked out! Also, I love any type of midi dress or skirt, and I love the color of the jacket and the extra detailing. Happy hump day! xoxo









Dress: Kohl's here, and also similar here
Jacket: Kohl's here (on sale!)
Sandals: MIA (old); similar here
Purse: Thrifted; similar here
Lipstick: NYX Matte in Indie Flick
Sunnies: Windsor (old); similar here
Watch: Thrifted
Bracelets: Forever 21 (old); similar here
Necklace: Forever 21 (old)

No comments:

Post a Comment