Friday, March 21, 2014

Hat, Booties, and Railroads

I seriously LOVE hats. Any chance I can get to wear one, I do. In the past they were my cover-up for dirty hair days, but now I just wear them just because. They can make any old outfit just have that extra something. All the hats like this I have seen lately tend to be a little expensive so I was so excited when I found this one for less than $20 #forever21forever. :P Also, these booties. Probably my all time favorite shoe for this past season. I wear them allll the time. So comfortable, and they go with everything!
This spot we took photos is like three blocks from my house. There's just an old train caboose with baggage carts on the corner of the street. It's a cool land mark here in Yorba Linda but I realized I have no idea why it's here! So, I googled it. As far as I can tell, it's a caboose from the Union Pacific Railroad that used to run through Yorba Linda. (And there's my dorky side coming out. I LOVE knowing definitions of things and why they happen etc.) Have a great weekend! xoxoxo









Top: TJ Maxx (old); similar here and here
Sweater: Old; similar here
Pants: Kohls here (I want every color!)
Shoes: Apri via TJ Maxx (old); almost exact here
Hat: Forever 21 here
                                                                             Bag: Thrifted; similar here and here
Watch: Nordstrom BP (old); similar here
Bracelets: Old and here and here
Necklace: Old, similar here
Lipstick: NYX Matte in Alabama

No comments:

Post a Comment