Monday, March 17, 2014

Colored Skinnies and Converse

Happy Monday, Everyone! I, for one, am happy it's Monday because my hubby got home last night, and it means the start of a week WITH him. Yippee! I kept myself busy and distracted all weekend with family and friends so I didn't have time to miss him too much (still did, duhhh!) I got to hang out with my cutest little nephew ever, and he never stops smiling and laughing so he was my man crush for the weekend ;).
As for the outfit, you can never go wrong with colored skinnies, Converse and a cute graphic tee! Always looks put together no matter what! And here's a little tip: to make your ponytail look polished, tease the hair at the front of your head before you put it up, and then once it's secure with an elastic, wrap a piece of hair from the ponytail around the elastic to hide it, and secure it with a bobby pin! Makes for a chic ponytail!

Have a great Monday and some corned beef and cabbage! Happy St. Patty's!












Tee: TJ Maxx (old); similar here and here
Pants: Windsor (old); simliar here, LOVE these 
Shoes: Converse here
Sunnies: Windsor (old); similar here
Watch: Thrifted
Bracelets: Forever 21 (old); similar here
Lipstick: NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil in Burgundy

No comments:

Post a Comment