Friday, March 21, 2014

Coffee Dates and Cleopatra

 Ben and I sometimes have a hard time making time to see each other because our schedules can be opposite. I have to work a lot of weekends as a hairdresser, and his schedule can change from day to day. So I was so excited we got to sneak in a coffee/lunch date on Friday! We both had packed lunches so we just ate and chatted and got coffee afterwards. I love any time we can get together, especially if it means being outside!
Also, I am LOVING the necklace trends right now. All the fun designs remind me of Cleopatra and Ancient Egypt. I loved that part of World History in school! I would love to be able to visit the pyramids and see the Nile River some day! SO happy it's the weekend. More time with the hubs! Yippee!!!












Top: Forever 21 (old); simlar here
Jeans: Joe's ("Skinny Visionaire"); similar here
Booties: Target (old); similar here
Purse: Thrifted; similar here
Watch: Thrifted
Bracelets: Forever 21(old); similar here
Necklace: Forever 21 (Just purchased it in store the other day but didn't find it online!); similar here
Sunnies: Windsor (old); similar here and here
Lipstick: NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick in Strawberry Milk

No comments:

Post a Comment