Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Mohawk Braided Updo Tutorial





Good morning ladies! Today I have a special tutorial for you all on this look, Don't be freaked out by the looks of it. It's actually only a French braid but just with a few touches to it to make it look a little "Vogue". I was scrolling through Pinterest a few weeks ago, and found a photo of this hairstyle so I decided to do it, and now here is a tutorial for you. I'm still figuring out the best way to do all of these tutorials so please bear with me as I learn! I made my bed for you though, at least. #yourewelcome

How was everyone's weekend?! Mine was crazy. I woke up at 6am Saturday to do hair for a friend's wedding and then we attended the wedding which was SOOO much fun. As we walked out the door to leave, they had an In-N-Out truck with a sign telling us to take some for the road. If you aren't lucky enough to live in one of the states that has In-N-Out, I'm sorry. And come visit. They have the most delicious burgers and fries! I don't normally work Sundays but I did a job doing hair for a dance catalogue photo shoot. It's always super fun but just a busy weekend! So needless to say, I was so excited to have the day off yesterday and luckily Ben did too! We just worked out and then laid around all day. It was perfect. 

What other tutorials would you guys like to see? Let me know! And thanks for reading!

xoxoxo,
Christine


No comments:

Post a Comment