Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Shine Designs and a White Maxi











 Dress: Marshall's; similar here and hereBooties: TJ Maxx; almost same herePurse: Forever 21, similar hereTattoos: Shine Designs c/o here

Sooo I know that everyone in the fashion world is excited for fall and in just few more days, it will officially be fall but hello I live in Southern California. And it's been 100 degrees basically every day for the past week. So I'm gonna keep wearing white and shorts and birks and such until the weather tells me I should do otherwise. And even after that, sandals are basically acceptable almost year round here. :P
I got this amazing dress at Marshall's on clearance for $10! I need to wear it on a fun date with my hubby soon because let's just say he really liked it, and I may have had to sort through 160 photos on the camera roll. I always know when I picked a good outfit because he snaps WAY too many photos.

Also, did you notice my necklace and anklet tattoos? These things are literally the coolest ever from Shine Designs Tattoos. I can't even tell you how many people stopped me while I was out and had it on for a few days. It literally makes your outfit feel so glam, especially the necklace one! There are also bracelets and rings on the sheet, and you just put them on like the temporary tattoos you wore when you were a kid! I can't wait to wear them at the beach too with my suit! Make sure you check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment