Friday, September 19, 2014

Simple DIY Bracelets


Hi friends! I thought I would share a little weekend DIY for all of you who are home this weekend and are looking for something fun to do! A little while ago, I was on someone's blog and saw cute bracelets like this and saw that she had made them herself. She even sold them in her Etsy shop, and I actually was thinking of buying one when I realized I could probably just make them myself! So off to Michael's I went to get stretchy string and beads!
^^^This is all you need!

1. Decide what you want your bracelet to say. I put my and Ben's initials. I also want to get numbers and do one with our wedding date!

2. String beads on the stretchy string.

3. Measure the bracelet on your wrist as you go so you know how big to make it.

4. When you are finished tie several knots with the string and pull each one really tight!

And there you have it! Your very own personalized bracelet!

Looking down and seeing mine and my hubbies initials together and knowing it's forever kinda makes me happy. (#oklikesuperduperhappy)

I also made these ones for my old roomies! We lived together in Apt B for FIVE YEARS. And we never broke up! We shared a lot of laughs and tears and late nights watching Friends so I wanted to make something fun for us to remember all the best memories in Apt B. They're actually still two of my best friends, and we are all camping together this weekend with our men (who are also all friends!). People are always so shocked that we actually MADE it living together for so long. I don't know if we were just the perfect mixture of personalities or if it was simply by the grace of God. Probably both. :P Either way, we had the BEST time living together. I love love love being married and living with my hubby but nothing can replace those years we had together. They were truly something special.



No comments:

Post a Comment