Tuesday, June 17, 2014

I'd Hit That

I know, I know. Slightly inappropriate, but oh-so-much fun. I was out shopping with my friends the other day, and I showed them this shirt, and they were like you HAVE to get it; it's so funny! So I did, and here we are. I paired it with my new fave high-waisted denim from Kaitlyn and these Target sandals that I can't stop wearing!
How's everyone's week going? Mine is passing fairly quickly already which is good because I need my hubby to come home like yesterday, and I still have to wait four more days! The rest of the week should go by fast for me though because I work and then am going to Palm Springs to celebrate one of my BFFs 30th birthdays! Can't wait for some sunshine and good times with mah girls!














Top: Windsor; similar here
Shorts: Kaitlyn; similar here
Sandals: Target here
Sunnies: Windsor; similar here
Purse: Styles for Less

No comments:

Post a Comment