Thursday, June 5, 2014

Hearts and Stripes

Good morning! I just woke up from a great night of sleep, and I'm heating water for coffee so it's a good day.(Be better if the coffee was already in my hand, but then I guess I couldn't type.) Hope you all have been having a good week! I've worked and hung out with friends and got my hurr did and spent time with the hubs so it's been a good week so far. I'm actually not looking forward to the weekend because Ben leaves for two weeks for his annual Marine Reserves training. :( Lame. (#butistillloveamerica)
I just got these shorts the other day at Plato's Closet for $6! If you don't know what that store is, it's kind of like a thrift store but they only sell stuff that is currently in style, and you actually get paid a small percentage for taking your clothes in there. Check to see if there's one in your area because it's super cool! Anyways, I paired them with this black crop top and threw my hair up in a top knot. You can get this top knot look by watching my favorite top knot tutorial here!

Happy Thursday!
xoxo, Christine

                          











Crop: TJ Maxx; similar here
Shorts: Plato's Closet; similar here
Shoes: Ross; similar here
Purse: Forever 21; similar here

No comments:

Post a Comment