Friday, June 13, 2014

70's Chic

Guyssssss! I'm seriously in love with my outfit in this post!!! I usually like what I'm wearing but I was especially excited about this outfit! I keep seeing pants like these everywhere and have been wanting some but wasn't quite sure about them. I brought them home and put them on, and my mind was instantly changed. I LOVEEE them! I paired them with this cute crop from H and M and my trusty hat from Target (best purchase!) I'm also loving this necklace I just got at H and M as well!
Today is a very good day. My hubby left last Friday for training, and I have been without him ALLL week. And tonight I'm driving to San Diego to see him for a few hours and hopefully get to stay the night for some snuggles! Cannot wait. And then just one more week of this!















Crop: H and M (purchased in store yesterday!); similar here (there's a DONUT one on this site too)
Pants: Ross; similar here and here
Shoes: Love D here
Hat: Target; similar here
Purse: TJ Maxx; similar here
Necklace: H and M (purchased yesterday); similar here

No comments:

Post a Comment