Monday, October 20, 2014

AUDREY







Shirt: Target here; Leggings: Kaitlyn, similar here and here; Trench Coat; H and M, similar hereBoots; Forver 21 here


Good morning and happy Tuesday! How was everyone's weekend? Mine was absolutely wonderful. In case you missed it (not sure how you could with my mile long blog post and Insta overload :P), Sunday was Benjamin's and my one year wedding anniversary. And if you missed how I feel about being married and wanna see photos from our wedding, just keep scrolling. We wanted to get away so we could be purposeful and just enjoy being together instead of finding stuff to do around the house or whatever, so we drove up to Santa Barbara for the weekend. We stayed at the cutest little place, Casa Del Mar Inn. It was perfect. Sort of like a little cottage. We literally just hung out, walked all over State Street and the beach, rented a surrey bike, and laughed and had the best time together. The highlight of the weekend for me was when after dinner on our actual anniversary, Ben took me down to the beach and read me new vows he had written. I. Was. A. Mess. Seriously so magical and romantic. And the best part is I know he meant Every. Single. Word. I surely found a keeper. 

So you wanna know something about these photos? I took them. All by me-self. With the self-timer. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. My hubby normally does all of my photos for me but as his schedule changes or maybe we want to be actually spending time together instead of taking photos, there are times where that is necessary! It was a little hard to get certain shots and angles so I don't plan on doing this that often, but it's nice to know that when I need some photos for a post, it's an option! That has probably been one of the hardest things about blogging! I'll have an outfit on I want to document or a great plan of some cute place to go do photos but I'm all by myself!

I got this cute Audrey Hepburn graphic tee at Target a few weeks ago and decided to pair it with my leather leggings and some booties. Add a hat and a trench coat and voila, you're set! A pair of leather leggings is a definite must in my book. They can be paired with countless things and add more interest than a basic pair of black leggings. I linked an option above so do yourself a favor and get some!

Thank you all for reading!

xoxoxo,
Christine


No comments:

Post a Comment